Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 512xl Canon

  1. #1
    Inactive Member shreddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2000
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    anyone have any thoughts on the 512xl. Ive heard one person says they thought it was great but thats it. Any one else use one?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Its a nice camera to learn on. The xl featur which is for low light conditions help out quite a bit. I shot some film in vegas a little while back with k40 film at night time, I mean it was completely black except for the lights from the cars and Casinos. It turned out magnificent! I believe the 512xl has a 1.2 lens on it. That's pretty fast. One of my cameras is a Minoltal xl-s 42 with a 1.2 lens. It works great. The only prob with the 512 (I believe, may not be true) is that it runs at 18fps and not 24fps. Its more economical, but not standard. Dont sink alot into the camera, you can find it cheap for a few bucks. Han

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •